Thursday, August 21, 2008

long time no see

It has been a little bit since I have posted. Not much has been going on just working a lot. It seems like I am constantly working, I am not really working that many more hours. It is weird, maybe because I am actually having to work as opposed to sitting on my ass all day. With AT&T things are going well, it has been very busy since the new I-phone came out. You pretty much don't even have to sell it, it is the best phone around and so versatile.

Poker has been going better, I did a coaching session and since then things have been going better. It is still too early to say anything else. I will post some graphs soon.

I downloaded Team Fortress 2 and it is a really fun game to play. WOW has kind of taken a backseat and I might turn it off again soon.

That is really all for now.

Until later.

No comments: