Monday, December 15, 2008

Eagles of Death Metal = Awesome

The other day I went to the Eagles of Death Metal show in Deep Ellum. It was a pretty impressive show, it was a small venue and they just seemed to be really happy to be there. Melissa wasn't feeling well so she sat out for the majority of the show but it was still cool. I recommend checking them out, they are a good time.

Poker is doing better, I have been playing and have been getting sweats from other players and it has been better. I guess I just needed that reinforcement. I played a couple of satellites for a big even at The Basement. I have not played any live poker in about a year and a half. It was kind of weird to only play one table. The play down there was still as bad as usual. I had a guy call my raise out of position with King 6 of hearts and then open shove with a flush draw. When someone called him out about it his response is, "Well he is raising with ten 8" LOL good excuse.

So I didn't win a seat so I stayed home today and watched football. I made two bets on two separate games. Pittsburgh over Baltimore and New York over Dallas. It wound up being a push because Dallas won and so did Pittsburgh. Giants played terrible today I think they would have won if they played even marginally better because Dallas was not playing great either.

Here are some pics from the show the other night.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Until later.

No comments: