Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Its a New Year people.

Well I am here at work and I feel like shit. I would have called in but everyone would have assumed that I was just hung over, I didn't want that so I came in. I am going home early though. My voice is shot and I cant stop coughing. I didn't do anything at all last night, I am kind of irritated with myself about that. It just makes me feel old. I had some plans but they fell through and I didn't want to drive to Dallas or Arlington or some place far and then have to drive home. Melissa and I sat at home and watched "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry." It was a pretty funny movie, I laughed a lot. Tonight I will watch "Ocean's Thirteen", I don't have overly high hopes for this movie but I will give it a shot.

With it being a new year I am compelled to make New Year's Resolutions. I am about as good at keeping these as I am with keeping this blog up to date. So that is of course the first one, I will make 2 entries per week. I am going to start working out at the FREE gym at work 3 times per week. I don't really have any goals as far as how I want that to work out. I just want to tone up a little bit and increase my endurance. I am going to stop skipping Kung-Fu classes and be a lot more consistent. I want to start making it to a few of the Friday night classes as well as doing my forms daily as part of my work out routine. I want to be in a new vehicle by the end of the year. I want to keep better track of my money, it seems to disappear with nothing to show for it. I would be OK if I spent money on clothes or something, but I have no idea where it goes.

As far as poker goes my goals are not as detailed as I would like them to be. Stop tilting, stop auto piloting are the big ones. All my other goals will come if I do these two things. I want to move back to 25NL and stay there and move up from there. I would like to get some coaching once my roll can handle it, but I don't think I need it until 50NL or so. Hopefully things go semi according to plan. I would like to play more of the local live tournies that I have had a lot of success with in the past. Hopefully I can start dealing again soon and that would give me a large boost to my roll.

That is really it as far as resolutions go. I am going to make a habit of trying to be in a better mood and not let little shit get to me like it usually does.

I guess that is it for now. I will post again tomorrow or the next day with the "Ocean's Twelve" review.

Until later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahem, you forgot to add "Rack in all the stars in Mario Galaxy, like your hero Kevin Hsu!"