Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Customers and updates

I don't know if it is because I am a closet dork or if is because of my age but I never choose to call into a customer service call center. I will email or a web chat before I call in that is how much I really hate it. These people call in looking for store phone numbers and address. Hello its 2008 most cell phones can get onto the internet, how do you live and not own one. I am pretty dependant on technology but that’s better than having to sit on the phone when I can find the answer myself.

I take so many calls that nit pick over the smallest shit, like the monkey we had in our ad. We had people calling in saying that its animal cruelty and other people calling to saying its degrading to humans to have a monkey in the ad. Get a fucking life, you don’t have anything better to do than call in to complain about that?

To all the Canadian shoppers who call in pissed because of the price difference I just want to say get over it. Good job on your dollar being worth like .03 more than ours but its still a United States based company. We ship it to your store for you. I will let you order from an American store and pay international shipping and see how much better off you are.

All the people who buy home furnishings and then leave them unopened for 8 months just to find out it doesn’t work in your space. Too bad, if you have enough money to buy something and not use it for that long then you should not be worried about the cost when it doesn't fit.

All the people who are totally ok with buying something but then call in when it goes on sale saying that it’s a huge difference. You obviously didn't have a problem paying for it at full price. Stop being cheap. I would love to meet the person who came up with the idea of price adjustments in the first place, do you not like money.

Last part of this rant I am tired of people who feel like they can treat people like me or associates who work retail like shit because they don't understand the concept of business. They say well this isn’t customer service, customer service doesn't mean that you get to run over people and do whatever the hell you want. The customer is not always right and is in some cases quite the asshole. End rant.

...Cleansing breath...

Ok I just had to put that out there. Poker has been sick this month I am playing very well and running decently. I am up something like 30 buy ins for the month. I will post a graph when I get home and can access my database. I am on track to be close to 25nl again maybe by the end of this month. I am not sure what I changed but its working.

The dealing on Monday's and Saturday's fell through. I got it all worked out with work and then I can't get a hold of the girl that I would be dealing for. I am a little irritated about it, but nothing can be done. I could really use the money. I hate setting something like this up just for it to fall through.

Kung-Fu is going very well also. I feel that I am picking up this new material very quickly. I have been touching hands with Bobby as much as possible and I think that is really helping me out. The senior students watch and offer tips and tricks and that is very helpful. We start another sparring class soon and I am really excited about that. I will get my clock cleaned but it will be very helpful in keeping my head and remaining relaxed.

Last week I started talking with this car lot about a car I was interested in. The car was a 2005 Subaru WRX, pretty much the only car I am interested in buying at the moment. I dealt with 3 different salesmen and none of them would call me back. I was approved for the car but I just wanted to have it all worked out before I drove to Lewisville. The sold the car on Saturday afternoon 3 days after I started talking to someone about it. Needless to say I was a little pissed off, I spoke with the sales manager and filed a complaint. He let me know that he has 2 more coming in the next 7-10 days and he would hold them until I got to look at them. I also emailed the main dealer website. Hopefully this turns out well and I can get a deal on the car that I want. If not I am going to go on a crusade to wreck this place.

I really hated calling in to complain but these guys were horrible, no one would call me back and I couldn't get a hold of anyway. You can’t sell cars and just wait for shit to fall into your lap. You need to hustle to make money. Then there is the whole service issue. I wasn’t expecting them to hold the car for me but if someone would have called me back I would have gotten the car.

Anyway that’s it for now.
Until Later.

No comments: