Friday, February 15, 2008

Fucking IRS

I filed my taxes last week and was pretty excited that I was going to be getting over $900 back. I had it all setup to go into my account and was either going to use the cash on a down payment on a new car or use it to buy my laptop. I check my account and its not there, I have a little notice saying that part of it might have been used towards a debt. I have outstanding student loans from like 7 years ago and I guess that is where the money went. I can’t even call and inquire until the 17th. So now, no car and no laptop just my fucking luck. I can't catch a fucking break it’s fucking ridiculous. I am the unluckiest guy I know, it’s really pissing me off.

On a related note I sat down last night to play some poker and was off to a great start winning 5 buy ins right off the bat in less than 200 hands. Then all of the sudden a return of my bad luck and I am down the 5 buy ins that I had just won plus another 8. KK vs. AJ on a Jack high flop get it all in and a Jack on the river. AQ vs. KJ AK3 flop the guy check raises me all in and I snap all and he his a damn jack on the river. I was up until 4AM and FINALLY made it back to even.

So now I am tired, in a shitty mood and I really don't want to be at work. Today is not the day to screw with me people. I don’t understand why people can play so fucking bad and they get my money. It really pisses me off. So many times guys would just smooth call with AA or QQ and it holds up. I do that and I get snapped off. It’s really fucking irritating.

Pretty much in the worst mood ever and I really don’t want to do anything. I realize this is a pity party for me but it’s my blog don't read it if you don't like it.

Until Later

No comments: