Thursday, February 21, 2008

Slow day, I am bored

Well it is Thursday my least favorite day of the week. At least they are letting us wear jeans today. The poker heater that I was enjoying earlier this month is completely over. I lost 5 buy ins yesterday, the usual variance swing. I flop straight vs. a set and the board pairs. I flop top two pair and he rivers a flush. I got some software and I am going to record some sessions and have them looked at by a couple of friends. The issue I am having is my audio lags and I am not sure how to fix it.

I went to class last night and got to work on some new things concerning foot work and using it to advance and retreat and to apply pressure to an opponent. I did some touch hands with Bobby and we broke it down a little bit more and that allowed me to work on individual aspects and that helped a lot. I think I will do ok in the sparring, we will see.

I just finished "Confessor" by Terry Goodkind, it is the 10th in a series I have been reading for quite some time. It did a good job of wrapping everything up and had a good finish. I am back to reading "Preacher" graphic novels, I am on book 7 and it is one of the best comic series I have ever read. I used to really enjoy comics when I was younger but was never really hardcore. I am reading this because Matt recommended it to me and it is really very good.

It is time for the customer pet peeve of the day. I hate when someone comes on the line and I give my opening and ask, "How can I help you?" They reply, "I am not sure if you can help me but I hope you can" and then they wait for like a moment like I am going to tell them yes or no before I even know the question. Just ask me the damn question and we will find out. Also I hate people when I ask for their name they say Jill and I say ok Ji....and they cut me off to spell it. I say ok Ji...and they cut me off again to say that the last name is Johnson. I say ok ji...and they cut me off again to spell it. I am not retarded people I am pretty good at spelling and believe me I will ask if I can figure it out, stop wasting time and ask your question.

I love when people won't give their name; they say something like "I don't think you need that." Damn you found me out I was going to use your name to hunt you down and steal your identity or put you on the mailing list. What the fuck on people. When people ask me why I need their name I say, "So I know who I am talking to." I say it really slow with a 'hey your an idiot’ tone.

Well thats it really, not much else to say.

Until Later.

No comments: